Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week # 11

Hey there everyone!
 
Its been a pretty good week so far!
We baptized Korri on Saturday so that was pretty freakin sweet, she asked me to do it. Ive done it in the Temple a million times after i went through for myself but ive never done it for someone for themselves. It was really cool, Jeff was crying, ive never seen him cry! He is soooooo getting baptized soon!
We saw her last night and chatted for a bit and Jeff gave me six boxes of Herbal Tea. I have become addicted to Herbal Tea haha, ive been drinking it every morning as i study for the past month or so haha. Now i have a crapton!
We are having dinner over there tonight so we will talk to Jeff about everything :)
We went golfing this morning...it was my first time ever on a real course haha. I scored a 60, and i got a birdie on like a 170 yard hole, not gonna lie i felt pretty cool. I always made fun of Trevor for golfing but i can kinda see why he likes it haha.
We are teaching some cool people right now, and getting to know pretty much all of the members, they feed us really well haha.
Elder Roundy is great, we are having a blast!
Yesterday we called the 3rd Ward Elders to tell them something and all we heard was a bunch up bumps and beeps and random stuff and we didnt know what the heck was going on...turns out Elder Packham (who was in my MTC district) answered the phone as he was riding his bike and accidently pulled the front brake! HA! He flipped straight over and landed on his head! He had a helmet on though of course, and his bike landed on top of him. We just laughed and laughed and laughed haha.
My time is almost up, i hope everyone is doing well, i should be sending more pictures home next week.
I love you all
Elder Dutson

No comments:

Post a Comment