Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week # 15


Hey family,
I hope everyones week has been good, crazy that another week is gone. Yesterday was the start of my 3rd tranfer....geeeeze.
And guess what? Getting transfered haha. All the way from Vancouver, to the complete other side of the mission. To Walla Walla, I am going to freeeeeeeze. Ill miss the rain, its so beautiful here!
I truly will miss this place, i have met incredible people and had some amazing experiences.
I said goodbye to Jeff and Korri yesterday...that was a tough one. It hadnt really hit me that I was leaving untill that point. They are such incredible people, and they have so much faith!!!
Jeff is sincere in every question he asks and the Spirt is always working on him. I swear at some point he will be a mission president!
And Korri is just wonderful, and brilliant. She lets the the Spirit tell her the truth and then she acts on it very very quickly.
I was so blessed to be able to take part in this amazing step for this family. And I know with my whole heart that they will be a part of my life for, at the very least, the rest of it haha.
 
Chris is getting baptized in Decmeber sometime, as soon as Daniel, his best friend, gets home from the Marines. He is an incredible kid, he believes it all and he studys his face off. He knows 90 percent of everything we try and teach him haha.
 
Life is just wonderful! Someone asked me in a letter if i feel like I am missing out on life, or if im living the life...nothing beats this!
There will be plently of time for everything else in about 20 months or so haha.
Yes missionary work is hard...its hard as crap! But the reward far outweighs ANY sacrifice along the way. Thats the way all the Gospel is, He is going to test you, but the blessing are just waiting. And as soon as you pass that test, the floodgates open!
 
I will definetly miss the missionarys here. My comp Elder Roundy is just a stud, i really hope I get to work with him again. Elder Metz and Elder Packham, awesome missionaries and just so much fun to be around.
 
Well off to Walla Walla, if anyone is planning on sending any packages or letters, send them to the Mission Office( 8656 W. Gage Blvd, #205 Kennewick, WA 99336.
 
Love you all and hope you have an awesome week!!!
Read your scriptures!
Love,
Elder Dutson


























No comments:

Post a Comment