Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week # 16


Hey there everyone!
 
Sorry but todays email is going to be very short, i have about 2 minutes haha. Anyone who emailed me I will email you back next week :)
I am in Milton Freewater Oregon, just a few miles south of the Washington state line, its a pretty small town but we have a lot of work!
My new comp is Elder Fowlke, he actually came out with Elder Roundy. Super awesome missionary, ive already learned quite a bit from him. Just in this last week we have found 5 or 6 new people to teach, baptized a 17 year old kid named Braden. ( I will elaborate on how that happened next week) As well as last night a guy named Josh Jensen set a baptismal date with us!
So all is well, anyone who is sending packages, remember to send them priority, and just send them to the Mission Office, its the Gage address. Im not totally sure what my new address is off the top of my head haha.
We have talked to some pretty wonderful people as we find them on the street and knock on their doors. Its amazing how many GOOD people there are! But with the good there are also some not so nice ones haha.
This is an incredible opportunity I have to be out here doing this, i am as I have heard it put, sitting in on salvation. I get to take part in blessing someone elses life!
The Church is true everyone, old news I know, but why not say it again.
I love you all and pray for you all as well, have a wonderful week!
Elder Dutson

No comments:

Post a Comment